Hello holiday shoppers,
The season of giving has officially arrived, and while many of us have not even begun to prepare for the madness that ensues, I know that their are always a few early-birds ready to grab the worm; congrats, your wisdom knows no bounds! For many shoppers, the guitar enthusiast can be a difficult person to shop for. The proverbial avalanche of goods available make choosing an appropriate gift a daunting task, especially if you are unfamiliar with the subject. If your goal is to bring a smile to the face of your extra special guitar friend, then consider these Top 10 Holiday Gifts for the Guitar Enthusiast, ready set go!
All Gifts Under $30 and Useful Regardless of Taste or Preference for Worry-Free Shopping!
1) Pick Punch – $22.95 “Never be stuck without a pick again!
The one and only Pick Punch is a fantastic gift idea for any guitarist! Put outdated IDs, expired credit and gift cards to use and never be stuck without a pick again!
2) Dunlop Guitar Accessory Pack – $19.79 “What a guitarist always needs, but can never find!
This guitar accessory pack is especially useful for a guitarist; it features many of the things a player needs on a regular basis, but may have trouble finding (musicians are often very disorganized). Best of all, this package features my capo of choice, and a handful of other useful, high-quality products!
3) Musicians Gear – Tubular Guitar Stand “You can’t miss with this one!”
A quality guitar stand is something that every guitarist can use, and they never seem to mind having a few extras just in case. This stand can accommodate any guitar size, electric and acoustic. You really can’t miss with this one!
4) Finger-Ease $3.75- “The Ultimate String Lubricant/Fingertip Conditioner”
A legend in a bottle, there is no substitute for this magic elixir! Finger-Ease is a quality string lubricant that helps to maintain the longevity of your strings, and also reduces finger tenderness. The ultimate string lubricant/fingertip conditioner makes for a fantastic stocking stuffer. This product is an add on item, so be sure to prioritize it with your next order on Amazon.
5) Gearlux Deluxe Music Stand – $29.99 “A welcomed gift for hobbyist and professional alike”
This heavy duty deluxe music stand is a welcomed gift for hobbyist and professional musicians alike. A musician can always use a few extra music stands, especially if they are playing in a band setting, or recording in the studio.
6) Schaller Guitar Strap Locks (Pair) – $13.04 “The gift of security will not go unappreciated”
The one product that almost all guitarist wish they had, especially after they’ve dropped their priceless instrument! These quality strap locks provide the gift of security that will not go unappreciated. These locks work with virtually every electric guitar on the market, another no-brainer for under fifteen bucks!
7) 10ft CBI Gold Rush Guitar Cable – $19.95 “Always on the musicians wish list”
This is one gift choice that is sure to please! Nothing, is perhaps, more useful to an electric or acoustic-electric guitarist than a quality cable, and there is no such thing as a surplus!
8) Fender Premium Picks Sampler – 48 Pack Includes Thin, Medium & Heavy Gauges – $12.99 “Something for everyone in this pack, regardless of preference”
This pick pack from Fender Guitar Company has something for everyone, regardless of preference. Guitar picks seem to vanish constantly, and so this is an essential gift for any guitar enthusiast!
9) Snark SN-13 Clip on Tuner – $14.18 “My tuner of choice, perfect for musicians of all calibers”
This chromatic clip on tuner by Snark has become the industry standard for players who want to quick tune their guitar during practice, or make room on their pedal boards for convenient tuning while on stage. The Snark SN-13 is my tuner of choice, perfect for musicians of all calibers!
10) GIGmate Guitar Tool Kit & String Organizer – $28.95 “The tools to keep their instrument running”
This is an extra thoughtful gift that keeps on giving. This super-handy guitar tool kit will provide your friend with everything they need to maintain their instrument, saving them plenty of money in the long-run!